FOR THE CHIA PUDDING:
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-3 tablespoons of pure maple syrup, to taste
- Whisk the almond milk, chia seeds, and sweetener together in a large bowl. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then whisk again (this just helps prevent clumping).
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2.5-3 hours, or overnight. It helps to stir the mixture every so often during this time, but don't worry if you can't.
- Stir well before serving. Portion into bowl(s) and add your desired toppings. Leftovers will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Add pomegranate, persimmons, granola, and blueberries for a tasty addition.
Still not convinced about the benefits of chia seeds, check out this post but Health & Fitness Shop: http://healthnfitnesshops.com/health-benefits-of-chia-seeds.html/ I bet you'll be surprised about how amazing they are for you!